Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My ideal house

My ideal house would be one that uses nothing but renewable energy sources. These sources include solar, wind, water, and geothermal. First, my house would have the roof covered with solar panels. These solar panels would supply electricity and natural heat to the house. The only problem with this is that solar panels are expensive. It is also expensive to convert the solar energy to electricity.
Next, I would have a wind turbine outside to generate electricity. This can produce electricity easily and inexpensively. However, the wind does not always blow. I would also want to place my house by a river. This is because i can easily put a water powered generator in or on the side of the river. The only problem with this is that it changes the flow of the river.
Finally, I would have a geothermal well drilled outside of my house. This would provide hot water and steam that can easily and cheaply make electricity. It also provides hot water that can be filtered and used for bathing and many other things. These are the things that my ideal house would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment